Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Spain’s Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee Act 3/2018 of 5 December, you are informed that any personal data you provide through the websites wibeee.com and smilics.com, their sub-domains and through any computer or mobile application (hereinafter ‘app’) owned by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., as well as any usage and production data gathered through WIBEEE devices, will be processed as follows:
Personal data will be processed by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES X, S.L., whose registered office for the exercise of rights is CL LEPANTO, 43 – 08223 TERRASSA (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User ID and notification address: email
- Features of the property/properties or premises monitored: postcode, area, number of people living there, electrical equipment (main appliances).
- Electricity usage data: multiple electrical parameters such as active power, reactive power, network voltage, current, power factor and other related parameters.
- Electricity contract data: contracted electrical power, type of supply or tariff.
- Billing data: full name, ID/Tax ID, tax address, phone no.
- Geolocation: location of the installed equipment (not of the person).
- Electricity usage breakdown per household appliance in daily resolution (virtual submetering).
- Comparisons of electricity usage between similar profiles.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
- Fulfilling our contractual relationship. In order to provide our services, we need to gather information concerning power usage as well as the power generated (in case of self-consumption facilities). Similarly, the information on the features of the monitored facility, pricing and geolocation is also essential for the provision of our services, whose main objective is to help the user to understand the electricity usage (and production) of their home/premises, analyse it, compare it with other similar ones and optimise it in terms of power and also financially.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders for devices or software licences through the web store or through purchases embedded in the mobile app.
- Telling you about our products and services when you ask for information using the forms on the website or by email, or when there is a legitimate interest of the controller based on a previous contractual relationship.
- Answering and handling your enquiries, comments and suggestions as applicable.
- Managing your participation in present and future selection processes when you send us your personal data (including your CV) for this purpose.
- Gathering information about the use of the website by analysing the number of pages visited, the number of visits, the activity of visitors and their frequency of use. To this end, the controller uses statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider which does not allow the data subject to be identified at any time.
Performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. Usage data collected through WIBEEE devices and any data gathered as a result of the contractual relationship will be processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship.
Consent. The personal data gathered through the forms on the website will be processed only on the basis of the consent given by the data subject by checking the box provided for this purpose. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Legitimate interest of the controller. The statistical information gathered from the website will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller. This information does not allow the user to be identified.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties save as required by law.
The personal data you provide to receive marketing messages will be kept as long as you do not ask for them to be erased or withdraw your consent.
When you send your personal data to take part in selection processes run by the controller, the data will be processed for your participation in current selection processes. If you are not selected, your personal data will be kept for a period of two years so we can invite you to take part in future processes.
When you send your data to contact the controller or make queries or suggestions, we will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil this purpose and address any responsibilities arising from our processing.
Website traffic data, statistics and visits: the data will be kept for a period of three years.
Usage data and any data gathered as a result of the contractual relationship will be kept for the duration of this relationship.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data and of restriction and objection to our processing by writing to CL LEPANTO, 43 – 08223 TERRASSA (Barcelona) accompanied by an official document identifying you, or by emailing email@example.com. You may also make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if you think our processing infringes your rights.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
By providing data through the forms on this website or any app owned by SMILICS TECHOLOGIES, S.L., and agreeing to its processing, you formally declare that you are over 14.
Children under 14 may not access or use this website.
The controller reminds adults who have children in their care that they will be solely liable if a child enters his or her data in order to ask for a product.
It further reminds them of the existence of software for restricting browsing by filtering or blocking particular contents.
PROCESSING DUE TO SOCIAL MEDIA USE
By following our profile on social media sites you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data under such social media sites’ privacy policies. You additionally consent to the controller accessing the processing of your data contained in your profile and to the appearance on your wall of any news that may be posted about any of the controller’s products. By asking to connect, you give your consent to the abovementioned processing and this is the legal basis for the processing. Your data will be kept as long as you do not object to the processing or withdraw your consent, which you may do at any time.
Any comments and contents posted on social media will become public information. You should therefore be especially cautious when deciding to share your personal information. The controller accepts no liability for any information entered by users on the page. However, people whose personal data is posted or included in comments may ask the controller to take down such data.
Pursuant to the information requirements set out in section 10 of Spain’s Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002 of 11 July, SMILICS TECHOLOGIES, S.L., notifies you that the data shown here pertain to the organisation owning the website ………..
Name: SMILICS TECHOLOGIES, S.L.
Address: C/LEPANTO, 43 -08223 – TERRASSA (Barcelona)
Phone no.: +34 935158548
Corporate Tax Code (CIF): B59724963
Registry entry: BARCELONA COMPANY REGISTER Volume 21202 Folio 130 Sheet B-18396
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All industrial and intellectual property rights to all the components of this website or any app, including trademarks, formats, graphic designs, texts, images and documents, belong to SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and are protected by Spanish and international intellectual and industrial property laws. Reproduction in part or in whole of this website or any app and any of their contents is prohibited without SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.’s express written permission.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, access to this website or any app does not entail any type of waiver, transfer, licence or assignment of such rights by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES.
Using the contents of this website or any app owned by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., for commercial purposes or for their distribution, transformation or communication is specifically prohibited.
SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., is not liable for any consequences, damage or harm that may result from such application or use of the information.
You access this website and any app owned by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., and use the information contained therein under your sole responsibility.
You undertake not to use the information published on this website or in any app owned by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., for any unlawful or harmful purposes or effects or to damage or disable the information or take any other action which may be contrary to this Legal Notice.
SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., cannot warrant there will be no interruptions or errors when accessing this website and its apps, although it will use its best endeavours to prevent them.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links on this website and in our mobile apps are a service for users. Such other websites are not operated or controlled by SMILICS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., and therefore it accepts no liability for their contents and they are not covered by this Legal Notice. If you access such websites you should bear in mind that their privacy policies may be different from ours.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law and regulations applicable to it.
By accepting the terms contained in this Legal Notice you expressly waive any other venue to which you may be entitled for the resolution of any disputes arising as a result of these provisions and their interpretation, application and fulfilment.
In all cases within Spanish jurisdiction, if the law allows you to choose a specific jurisdiction, you expressly waive any other venue to which you may be entitled and voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Terrassa.